BEST - Natural Beeswax, Pure, Clean, Hygienic
CERTIFIED - SAFE by CERES & USDA
PURE BEESWAX BARS THAT GET YOU COMPLIMENTS GALORE!
NOT ALL BEESWAX IS EQUAL! – WE GUARANTEE OUR BEESWAX WILL MAKE YOU SMILE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK
This miracle of the hive has been developed by bees over millennia, containing over 284 different compounds
Every Crop Is Purified Using Natural Carbon Filters, Not Chemicals, Safer than Paraffin Wax
DIVERSE WAYS TO USE BEESWAX:
- LIP BALM - there nothing is better than beeswax for keeping lips soft and moisturized
- COSMETICS - beauty and personal care products, moisturizer, lotion bars, mascara, and hair wax
- SOAP MAKING - perfect for a nice, firm bar of soap
- BEESWAX CANDLES – modern silicone molds can make very intricate shapes
- BEESWAX ORNAMENTS – adorning decorative shapes, natural or scented
SIZE: 6 x BARS – oz / 30 gms, Packed In A Decorative Box
COLOR: Natural (may vary from harvest to harvest)
Our beeswax has been CERTIFIED by
produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) production workshop, to eliminate any risk involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
What is the difference between the different grades of beeswax?
Raw Beeswax is wax that has been taken straight out of the beehive and contains a lot of pollen, propolis and general beehive grim like insect parts.
General Use Beeswax has been cleaned and prepared to be used for general household use like; candles, waterproofing & polish, this will contain No general beehive grime, and very small amounts pollen, propolis, (particles per 1000).
Cosmetic Beeswax has been through a more stringent filtering process to remove all particles of pollen and propolis, anything that may affect your skin. In short Cosmetic Beeswax is cleaner for use on your skin.